The department of Indian postal services is a 150+ years old organization. It has almost 1.5 Lac+ post offices. In these 89.87% post offices are located in rural areas. That means on an average, a single post office serves an area of 21.23 square km and also 8086 people. The services of department of posts are delivering mails, money transfer, banking, insurance and retail services with speed and reliability. Again the mail services are divided into speed post, registered post, express parcel, media post, letter, parcel and etc. when you book a article or consignment in India post office, the staff will give you a booking receipt. In that there is a thirteen digit barcode, by using this barcode, you can find the current status and complete traveling status of your article. It is one of the best track and trace web tool.
The department of postal service is the largest and wide network in India and also in the world. Its first choice is customer. It touches the lives of every Indian citizen. The main services to the customers are value for money basis, last mile connectivity across India, responsive, reliable, honesty, fast; value added services, transparency and professionalism. And also Indian postal service is acting as interface between citizens and the Government of India.
Bluedart’s Courier Services has been in business in India since 1983 and it is an established South Asia’s premier courier and integrated express package Distribution Company. With branches in 35000 locations throughout India and more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, they strive to dominate the courier industry and provide the best possible service to the customer. For fast, dependable, on time delivery of your packages, real time tracking, Bluedart is the best choice. It has vast and latest technology. Using this technology, the customers can find the status of single or bulk articles.
Head quartered in Mumbai, India. This courier company was started by Khushroo Dubash, Clyde Cooper and Tushar Jani at Mumbai’s Nariman Point with an investment of Rs 30000 and with a vision to make world class Company. With over 31 years of experience in industry, they deliver each document with safe and utmost care so as to maintain long term business association with each customer.
It is having expertise in delivering bulk mails with maximum accuracy rate and offers a Varity of services for all types of specialized delivery and logistics needs. It has dedicated transportation for delivering mails, logistics, ground or air solutions for urgent, time sensitive shipments and etc. They provide same day delivery services within cities and between cities.
Tracking Comparison of India Post and Bluedart
First visit the nearer post office of India postal service or visit the nearest Blue dart courier center, then book your parcel by paying the required fee. Then counter staff will give a booking receipt. Then follow the below step by step procedure, whenever the parcel reach to the consignee. If you face any problem about this just contact the customer cares of India Post and Bluedart. Then they will solve your problems about consignment as early as possible.
- First visit the official website India post and Blue dart.
- Now went to the tracking form.
- Enter the consignment number in the form, which is printed on the booking receipt.
- It is a barcode and it is a unique number.
- You can also track the parcels through SMS services. These SMS service charges will be applied as per the service provider.
- Bluedart allows multiple tracking of articles at a time, whereas India post allows single article tracking at a time.
Comparison of India Post and Bluedart
The strengths and comparison of both Blue dart and India post are given below:
- Blue dart has 24 Hours pick up facility. But India post has regular working hours and Sunday is holiday.
- Bluedart has one of the best real times tracking tool. But India post has not much of tracking tool.
- Both maintain long term relationship with clients.
- Both have online reporting facility for customer’s quires.
- Both receive feedback and suggestions.
- Bluedart has world class quality. And India post is India’s first choice of customers.
- India post has strong network in India when compared to Bluedart.
- India post deliveries every corner of India. Whereas blue dart will deliver in major cities.
- Both accept bulk deliveries. And have time critical deliveries.
- Both have strong management.
- India post’s delivery parcel fee very low when compare with Blue dart.
India Post Vs Blue Dart
The department of Indian post is heart of every citizen across India and also around the Globe. It is reliable, responsible and user friendly. It is the marker leader in India. It has the best track and trace feature. It provides most accurate, reliable and fast delivery services. It prices are most convenient to every customers, when compare with other courier companies like Bluedart, DTDC and etc. It is the oldest organization in India with lot of experience. Department of Indian postal services are known for trustworthiness and reliability.
Blue dart courier service is the first carrier in India to provide both domestic and international on board couriers. It is the best courier service in India as compared to other companies. It establishes real time courier tracking for all domestic and international shipments. It is ranked as No 1 best multinational workplace in Asia 2017 by Great Place to Work Institute, India. And voted as business super brand and most trusted brand by Reader Digest and IBC (International Brand Consulting Corporation, USA). It is largest, leading and having wide network in India, South Asia and also in the worldwide.
After this we have choose the best in this that either India Post or Blue dart as per our convenient.